Anne’s appearance on Jo-Anne Vandermeulen’s blog talk radio show in April 2012 earned raves from Vandermeulen, who called the approximately 40 minute interview her “best show ever.”
Now, the original audio interview “Astrology for Time Management” is available in the “Astrology for Time Management” video, a high-definition video version filled with colorful images, photos, and numerous helpful tips for using astrology so you can stop fighting time and start to flow with it.
What The Astrology For Time Management Video Includes
See the video now and hear Anne share simple time management tips about:
- The Sun: How to “follow the Sun” to live in harmony with time, nature, and the seasons
- The Moon: Why the Moon affects our mood and how to flow with its ever changing energies
- Mercury (and Mercury retrograde): What energies Mercury brings to our lives, what to watch for with this fast moving planet, and how to handle periods when it appears to move backward (and time seems to slow down)
- Art and color: How to use astrology art and particular zodiac sign colors to create balance and harmony in your life
Follow The Sun Astrology Book
The interview also covers Anne’s book, Follow the Sun: A Simple Way To Use Astrology For Living In Harmony. The Follow The Sun astrology book offers a timeless, annual guide to using astrology for living in harmony with yourself, others, and nature. Starting with Aries, the first sign of the zodiac, Follow the Sun:
- Reviews each astrological sign
- Shares simple yet powerful ideas for making the most of that sign’s energies and opportunities, and
- Shows how a public figure born under that Sun sign expressed its energies
Enjoy the video. See the how “Astrology for Time Management” can help you make the most of your time and your life.