Join us at Promo Day 2012, a free online event for people in the writing industry who want to learn more about promoting their work. Anne will be presenting that day, offering tips on how astrology can help you manage time.
PLEASE NOTE: You don’t need to be a writer to benefit from Promo Day. Much of the information available can be applied to all creative fields. So whether you’re a musician, an artist, a web designer, a filmmaker, or a creative person in any field, Promo Day has plenty of tips that can help you, too.
Register now (it’s free, and signing up just takes a moment) and join us online May 19!
More About Promo Day
Promo Day is an annual event dedicated to promoting, networking, and learning. This year’s event happens Saturday 19th May 2012 at the new Promo Day 2012 website. It is completely free to attend, and registration is now open via the website homepage. Once you’re signed up you will receive your password via e-mail to gain access to the forums where the conference takes place.
This Year’s Workshops
Once you register, you’ll be able to attend a wide variety of workshops that can help you promote your work and manage your career more effectively:
- Time management for writers using astrology with Anne Nordhaus-Bike
- How to make LinkedIn work for you with Jo Linsdell
- Creating Your Own Online Newspaper with Terri Main
- Radio interviews with Denise Turney
- 365 days of promotion with Sandy Lender
- How to create online events that help generate a Marketing Domino Effect with Karl Staib
- Blogging with Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
- Book reviews with Dana Lynn Smith
- Facebook with Dellani Oakes
- Powerful Pinterest: how to use it market your book with Penny Sansevieri
- SEO with Angela England
- Social media marketing with Jan Verhoeff
- How to sell more books with John Kremer
- Virtual Tours with Cheryl Malandrinos
- Self Publishing with Valerie J Lewis Coleman
Please join us by registering now! You’ll get some great tips on how astrology can help you manage time as well as some helpful tips for promoting your book, your business, your blog, or whatever you’re working on.
And please share this information with anyone you think might benefit from attending Promo Day!
What do YOU think? Share your thoughts below!