Capricorn authors put their astrology on display in their writing, even if they’re not conscious of it. For Capricorn author Charlene Wexler, this astro connection is made crystal clear in her book Elephants In The Room because Wexler invited Anne to write the foreword for the book.
“It’s an unusual foreword because I wrote it through the lens of astrology,” Anne explained. “One of my greatest pleasures in reading Charlene Wexler’s writing is seeing how her Sun sign of Capricorn comes through, both in what she writes about and how she goes about expressing herself on those topics.”
Elephants In The Room Features Essays, Short Fiction
Wexler is a multiple award-winning writer whose previous works include novels, short stories, and essays. In Elephants In The Room, Wexler’s short fiction and essays are grouped in five categories:
- Coming of Age features essays and fiction about growing up and reaching some of life’s milestones—whether you are ready or not.
- In Family and Friends, you’ll meet some of the fun characters in Wexler’s life and in her fiction, and inevitably you’ll think about similar loved ones in your own world.
- What would life be without our animal pals? Wexler shares some stories about four-footed friends and loved ones in Animal Magnetism.
- The Passing Parade features Wexler’s fiction and prose observations on the changes in our fast-paced world.
- Senior Moments contains Wexler’s wry, humorous, and even serious observations on the mature years.
“Charlene Wexler has lived, felt, and loved so much—and now she’s distilling it all into fiction and essays that capture her essence, along with more than a little guidance on how to live and laugh well,” Anne said. “As a Capricorn, she’s an inspiration, and as an author, she’s well worth getting to know. I highly recommend adding Elephants In The Room to your library of Capricorn authors.”
Get The Book
To learn more about Charlene Wexler, visit her website at http://www.charlenewexler.com/main/.
Enjoy the book and Anne’s special Capricorn foreword,