Today I’m officially announcing that I am shifting my focus to the business arena.
I’ll be helping executives, business owners, and entrepreneurs who are struggling with unpredictable business results because their team is dysfunctional. I’ll help them transform their team into a high-performing group that consistently meets—or exceeds—business goals.
Why I’m Making This Change
As I noted in an earlier post:
- Jupiter in Virgo since last August has fundamentally improved my health, and now that planetary energy is calling me to be of greater service by embracing my “right livelihood.”
- For some time now, I’ve felt a strong call to bring more of my personal astrology forward in order to help others. My zodiac sign is Libra, and Libra spends a lot of time thinking about relationships—especially one-on-one relating via personal and business partnerships.
- Libra loves harmony and diplomacy, thanks to its ruler, Venus. It’s a highly idealistic sign that wants the world to enjoy perfect harmony–not by people all becoming the same, but by all kinds of people coming together to complement each other’s strengths and work well together to make things better.
Besides my deep expertise in astrology, plus many awards won as both an artist and communicator, I have decades of business and corporate experience. I also have a talent for technology. The time has come for me to combine all these different parts of myself in order to serve others.
Business affects everyone, everywhere. For most of us, we spend a majority of our time working. And during our working years, we often spend more time on the job than we do at home or with friends.
When business works well, it has an immense power to change the world by improving lives with new ideas and new products—as well as easier and faster ways to do things. When it works really well, it’s aligned with our deepest values and gives us opportunities to serve others while working with diverse teams of interesting people who help us be better than we could be on our own.
But when business breaks down, it hurts. Personality clashes, inefficiency, wasted time and money all take a toll on everyone involved. Even worse, business problems mean the world can’t benefit from what a team or company could provide if it was operating at its best. So everyone loses out.
How I Can Help
In my many years in the business world, I’ve seen how stressful it can be to struggle with a dysfunctional or underperforming team. When I started ANB Communications almost 25 years ago, I made it my business to lead teams in a way that made it easier to get predictable results—and made working together pleasant.
Over time, I began to realize that the wisdom of astrology could really help business. I started to apply my astrology knowledge, spiritual tools, and business background to help teams overcome obstacles so they could thrive. This approach made a world of difference, and as I began helping colleagues informally, I saw that they, too, were seeing powerful results.
Eventually, I created a simple yet effective system for transforming teams. Astrology expertise and business experience form the heart of this system: together, they provide an exceptional, practical, and powerful tool that can fuel business success.
What This Means For You
If you’re a long-time reader of my blog and my newsletter, you’ll see some changes on this website:
- The top navigation on the site now focuses on business teams to showcase the services we provide for executives, business owners, and entrepreneurs.
- We still have all my art and astrology on the site: you’ll find them in the menu in the dark blue section at the bottom of the site. NOTE: If you’re on a mobile device, click the horizontal lines icon above “Back To Top” in the blue bottom menu/navigation area to display the menu.
- The Home Page has changed to reflect this new direction.
- The About page has a new biography and other information focused on business.
Does My Mission Speak To You?
If you’re a business leader—an executive, business owner, or entrepreneur—who’s struggling with your team, and constantly worried about unpredictable business results and interpersonal strife, then sign up now for a complimentary Team Transformation Assessment with me.
And if you know of anyone who could benefit from my help, please tell them about my work. Let’s help make this world an amazing place, one business team at a time!
With my best wishes for team harmony and success,